Sunday, July 11, 2010

"forever i'll be looking back. back to a place, to a time, to a moment when we were all together"

Entering in our dearest Holy Family Academy.to visit and witness the feast of st.benedict,haha,the Feast Of St.Benedict Became a very Special Day and We felt Special.oh yes, it feels so good to be back. i felt the familian spirit live within me once again.I missed my school, my friends, teachers, and those precious moments that i know i could never experience once again. As we go on the covered court,I remember the last time i stepped on that stage. it was when i got my diploma, which marks the end of my journey in HFA.seeing my teachers felt like i was a young child seeing my long lost parents, or FRiENDS.For me, the best teachers are all found in hfa.I love the way they teased me,talked to me, and hugged me!!! most of them even offered us some of their food. haha. busog amu.:)

i love you all. i love you HFA. you are Still my second home.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment