Monday, July 19, 2010

New world.

Ok move on,I'm in a new world!A whole new world?hahaha,I'm now a college student taking up BS Tourism Management in AUF. and it takes great efforts to adjust and move on.well, moving on is quite harder than adjusting,New classmates?imagine having 50 or more than 50 classmates yet only 5 of them came from HFA? Bringing cellphone, going out of the campus during breaktimes, not standing up when we greet our teacher,awww,i miss my 'used-to-be' world in HFA. i kept on saying this because i really do. the rules. early deadlines.The 'aroma' of the piggery. these negative things i used to hate in HFA.well surprisingly, i miss these things.:( i felt like i wanted to go back but the path way back to HFA is now closed for me.=( I miss my home=''')

No comments:

Post a Comment