Saturday, July 17, 2010

She's still the best teacher for me!:)




The Best teacher in the world!<3

Her name is Ms.Sonny Lyn Ibañez Basangan,She may not be the best but she strives hard to be.To the world She maybe nothing but for me She's a Hero that no one can take her place,That Out of all Teachers She would still be my choice.She's the person who never stops believing in me,Even if i already gave up on myself.A sister that would always be there whether i need advice or a pep talk.She deals with haters, whom I believe, are just confused admirers of her.haha!;)She may have flaws,and these imperfections make her perfect.I Thank Her for teaching me Life's lessons.Thankyou Ma'am Basangan,Thankyou that no matter what happened in my life you could make my gray skies blue.I love you and I wont forget you=)

No comments:

Post a Comment