Monday, August 2, 2010

I miss her!:D




Yes,She’s the best and i really miss her so much I kept on saying this cause i really do. There's a lot to learn in college. New teacher’s (But still No one can beat her,Cause no matter what happens,here in my heart she’s still the best!)new friends, new life, new everything. But who could ever forget those Times... those precious times we know we could never bring back. Going to faculty during dismissal time just to say Goodbye to her,Crying infront her and saying i failed in the test,shouting Hi Mam! Whenever i see her in the campus, . we do stuffs together and we'll talk about that same experience over and over again. and surprisingly, we still laugh at them.Whenever I see her felt like i was a young child seeing my long lost parents .i miss the way she teased me, talked to me, and hugged me!!!No one can beat her,I love her til infinity and beyond.=)

I LOVE YOU MAM:D

No comments:

Post a Comment