Monday, August 2, 2010

No One Can Beat Them!:D




Well this is just a part of something that makes me cry. HIGH SCHOOL.:( i miss every part of it.I feel guilty growing up.And i just want to wish for one more day with Exodus,the people who had touched my heart and changed my life forever.:’(I miss those precious times .we make our projects ,so creative and destroy them for a new one after it was checked. we prepare for a contest and celebrate our victory, win or lose. we fight and hug each other after a minute.This class I admit,is my favorite.I may not be the teacher, but I know I taught them something - something that they will never forget.I may not be the president,But I know I have shared my positive attitude with them. I may not be the best student, but I know I did my very best.I may not be the clown,But I know sometimes I made them laugh.I may not be perfect in Grammar,But I know these words came from my heart. I miss them. I love them.

I Love And Miss you All Guys!I wont forget you=')

1 comment: